GAME DAY FYI'S:
* Bring credit card or cash..we will have raffles, 50/50's, silent auctions (autographed jerseys, sticks), drinks, food, etc. It's all for charity so please spend a few bucks!
* Bring a signed waiver for each player (see website for waiver)
* Spikes are only allowed in the playoff games. Use sneakers or barefeet
* Don't play on the fields when you get there...we will have a practice area on the infield of the softball diamond.
* Register your team between 9AM and 10AM.
* New teams please show up by 10AM to see the rules walk-through and explaination.
* Car pool - there are only about 60 parking spots that are close. After that you will be forced to park a few hundred yards away.
* No pets - Losson park rule of no animals.
* Pick up your cans/garbage. A bag will be provided to each team. Please use it for your cans/garbage. We have limited volunteers - please help with our day by cleaning up after yourself.
* Have a designated driver. While drinking makes for a fun day. Do it responsibly. Stop well in advance before you leave or have someone drive you. There are many police officers playing in this event and have family in the area. You don't want to mess with Cheektowaga cops. I cannot stress this enough.
* Please ask questions today! I will be busy all morning with set up and will not be available by phone or text!!